Author: Neil Burrows, Founder and Managing Director at SaturnFive Consulting
It’s that time of year again. Back to school, back to work. New uniforms, new year ahead, new budget plans. A CEO needs to ask some key questions:
- How is our brand contributing to the current and future value of our business?
- What is our state of readiness to support growth within the organisation?
- How important is innovation to growth in our industry and do we have the environment to support it?
- Are we doing enough to leverage, protect and expand the value of our customer relationships?
- How much top-line growth are we getting for every pound we spend on marketing investment and activity?
- How aggressively should we reallocate resources to digital channels to keep up with customers, competition and the cost of acquisition?
- And, finally, are we looking after the basics well enough?
Got the answers?
SaturnFive Consulting works with organisations to develop and implement their strategy so that they are well placed to exploit the benefits of a changing marketplace in a fast moving world. If you would like to know more about SaturnFive’s strategic services call us on +44 (0) 1865-950799
SaturnFive has offices in Oxford, Birmingham, London, Vancouver and Cape Town